University of Michigan Alumni share the path to their current careers, job search strategies, interview tips and sage advice on using your degree to find the communication career of your dreams.
University of Michigan Alumni share the path to their current careers, Job search strategies, interview tips and sage advice on using your degree to find the communication career of your dreams.
Event highlights include panelist presentations, lunch, Q&A and networking opportunities. This exciting program is free of charge, but space is limited. To RSVP, please visit our website at http://www.lsa.umich.edu/comm, click on the 'News & Events' link and then click on the 'Alumni Connection 2009' link on the left-hand side by March 18, 2009, if you would like to attend. Please provide the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Expected Graduation Date
- Questions for Panel Discussion
Alumni Panelists include:
- Susan Beckley (class of 2007), Human Resources Coordinator, News America Marketing, Chicago, Illinois.
- Rebecca Boswell (class of 2005), Publicist, Nickelodeon Networks Publicity, New York, New York.
- Eric Dome (class of 1990), Creative Supervisor, The Martin Agency, Richmond, Virginia.
- Anand Shah (class of 2002), Executive Assistant of Production, Paramount Pictures, Los Angeles, California.
- Amy Silverberg (class of 2007), Digital Account Coordinator, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network, New York, New York.
- Dave Whitman (class of 1990), Senior Vice President/Group Management Supervisor, Campbell-Ewald, Warren, Michigan.