Reserving a CEAL-Ride Vehicle
Read on for registration instructions for Drivers, Passengers & Personal Vehicle Drivers.
Instructions for 2016-2017 Students Reserving CEAL-Ride Vehicles:
- WATCH the orientation video, then complete the quiz.
- CHOOSE a date to attend an in-person orientation from the drop-down menu.
- SUBMIT a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) request. You MUST ADD the words ceal-ride to the delegate box.
- REQUEST a CEAL-Ride vehicle. (You may put in a request before you attend the in-person orientation.)
- ATTEND your scheduled 20-minute in-person orientation in Room 1800 in East Quad.
- RECEIVE a final confirmation email with your assigned vehicle number.
You will not be able to drive unless ceal-ride is typed into the delegate box on the MVR form.
Personal Vehicle Drivers
- SUBMIT a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check by clicking on the purple box.