- Biophysics NMR Center
- Single Molecule Analysis in Real-Time (SMART) Center
- Research Resources
- Computing Resources
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources
(Please note: this page is under construction and links may not be active yet.)
Tutorials and User Guides:
- NMR Instrument-based Training Courses
- Shimming Guide for Varian and Bruker Instruments
- NMR Sample Preparation (Biomolecules), NMR Tubes
- NMR Procedure for TOPSPIN Operation
- NMR Data Processing Using TOPSPIN & NMRPipe Scripts
- How do I access my data remotely?
- Can I process my NMR data on my personal computer?
- What book(s) should I read to learn more about Protein or RNA's NMR?
Tips and Tricks:
- Experiment guideline sheets for 1D and 2D experiments
- NMR solvent reference lists for fluorine (19F) phosphorus (31P) and DSS/TMS temperature dependence
- How to gradient shim your sample?
- Water or solvent suppression techniques
- Ramamoorthy Lab
- Protein Data Bank
- NMR Information Server
- NMR Database
Other NMR resources outside our department:
Chemistry University of Michigan NMR Services
The Chemistry NMR Facility provides qualified students and researchers in the Chemistry Department access to state-of-the-art NMR instrumentation. It is open to all its researchers for hands-on operations after proper training and authorization. The Facility provides support for a wide variety of NMR studies including structure, conformation, dynamics, kinetics and reaction mechanisms of small organic and inorganic molecules and pharmaceuticals.
Michigan State University 900 MHz NMR Facility
The Max T. Rogers NMR Facility houses a 900 MHz Bruker Advance NMR spectrometer that is equipped to provide exceptional performance in both liquid- as well as solid-state applications.