This interactive session helps you consider whether a gap year (or two) is the right choice for you. It will also help you understand how admissions committees view longer and shorter preparation. It will also present you with a range of possible options for filling that gap year.
- Courses & Registration
- Wolverine Access Tutorials
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Academic Calendar
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers