Your activities should be more than a list on your résumé. They should be a product of your attempts to explore new ideas, to challenge yourself by trying to understand the world and others’ lives from a new perspective, and to really make sure that you are taking the right step in trying to become a health care professional. This interactive session will help you choose activities that actually do that.
- Courses & Registration
- Wolverine Access Tutorials
Why the Liberal Arts?
- Academic Calendar
- Knowing the Expectations for Your Degree
- Choosing a Major
- Pre-Health Info CTools Site
- Careers in Health Care
- How, when, and where do I apply?
- Preparing for a Career in the Health Professions: Activities
- Test Information
- Co-Curricular Activities: Exploring Health Care
- Workshops and Events
- Student Organizations
- The Career Center: Pre-Medicine
- Social Media
- Cross-Campus Transfers